Beans and Potatoes

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

It's not you, it's me. There, there. There are plenty of blogs in the sea.

Well, this is it for Beans and Potatoes. I contemplated the idea of keeping it going, but it would probably devolve into political and social rants before too long, and that's not really why it was created. BnP is about travel, and I would rather leave it at that.

So thanks to everyone who read, and especially those of you who made comments (except my roommates). I've had a nice little foray into the world of blogging, but my life isn't interesting enough, nor my opinions strong enough, to justify the ongoing existence of this blog. I'll keep it up here, and if by chance I should travel again, I'll probably dust it off and fill in some new entries. Don't hold your breath, though; I'll be graduating from college in May, which means jobs, loan payments, and no chance to travel. Maybe I'll get some plane tickets as a graduation gift, although judging from my recent Christmas/birthday haul, my halcyon days as the favored child of my family are over. Damn five-year-olds are too cute. I can't compete with that.

Pues, adios, muchachos. CuĂ­dense bien, y nos vemos.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home